"Hey I am the "shortie" of the heavyweight division, I think I know the feeling..." Kameko chuckled as she seemed to understand her size advantage would not be enough for something like this. Though seemed sure of her strength in other areas as her grin only seemed to grow.
"Believe me I know what I am doing, worry over yourself..." Kameko mused before she would add on. "...simple, you and me in a date & time of your choosing get in a cage and have a little MMA showdown."
MMA Showcase: Hinata Hyuga vs. Kameko Takara
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1948 Views
- Last post by FreshBritishSalmon
Wed May 03, 2023 8:20 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 940 Views
- Last post by SkoomaAddict
Wed May 03, 2023 9:32 pm
-
- 7Replies
- 1348 Views
- Last post by SwordSavior1
Sun Jun 25, 2023 2:03 am
-
-
handicap triple debut! (Saruna “the little big sister” versus Holly and Heather “techstars blue&pink”
Last post by DarknessMaster « Wed May 03, 2023 9:58 pm - 41Replies
- 3679 Views
- Last post by DarknessMaster
Sun May 07, 2023 9:33 pm
-
-
- 71Replies
- 8851 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Thu Oct 08, 2026 3:58 pm