Leaving LAW
- Fargusno7930
- Rookie
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:30 am
- Location: VIP Box inside the LAW Arena
- Has thanked: 37 times
- Been thanked: 51 times
- Contact:
Re: Leaving LAW
Thanks for everyting! I wish the best of luck to you for your post-LAW life! Karen has left a lot of impression and legacies here!
"I will decide this story's ending! (物語の結末は、俺が決める!, Monogatari no ketsumatsu wa, ore ga kimeru!)"
Check out my roster here:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=16574
Check out my roster here:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=16574
-
Jaystar
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1353
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:32 pm
- Has thanked: 31 times
- Been thanked: 211 times
Re: Leaving LAW
This is sad to hear. I would have loved to get the chance to write more with you.
In any case, I wish all the best for you in the future!
In any case, I wish all the best for you in the future!
Jaystar's Realm of Heroes and Villains
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
Discord:
Please feel free to contact me on Discord: jaystar_92820
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 2040 Views
- Last post by oWND
Fri Jan 17, 2025 1:07 am
-
-
Oscar Orelash's open challenge!! (Featuring Monsy)
Last post by MappleMan7 « Fri Jan 17, 2025 1:16 am - 33Replies
- 7205 Views
- Last post by MappleMan7
Fri Nov 07, 2025 12:32 am
-
-
- 3Replies
- 657 Views
- Last post by MR. Q
Fri Jan 17, 2025 3:54 am
-
-
Mikazuki Hayase vs Blair Dame - Run, Rabbit, Run!
Last post by Null Spell « Fri Jan 17, 2025 4:22 am - 45Replies
- 5110 Views
- Last post by Null Spell
Fri Feb 07, 2025 5:11 am
-
-
-
Champion Vs. Champion Showdown! "Amazon" Alaina Sanders-Haines vs. Kyoko Akan
Last post by Highfly « Fri Jan 17, 2025 8:44 pm - 53Replies
- 11060 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Mon Sep 28, 2026 10:38 am
-
Subscribers