Leaving LAW
- Fargusno7930
- Rookie
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:30 am
- Location: VIP Box inside the LAW Arena
- Has thanked: 37 times
- Been thanked: 51 times
- Contact:
Re: Leaving LAW
Thanks for everyting! I wish the best of luck to you for your post-LAW life! Karen has left a lot of impression and legacies here!
"I will decide this story's ending! (物語の結末は、俺が決める!, Monogatari no ketsumatsu wa, ore ga kimeru!)"
Check out my roster here:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=16574
Check out my roster here:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=16574
-
Jaystar
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1353
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:32 pm
- Has thanked: 31 times
- Been thanked: 216 times
Re: Leaving LAW
This is sad to hear. I would have loved to get the chance to write more with you.
In any case, I wish all the best for you in the future!
In any case, I wish all the best for you in the future!
Jaystar's Realm of Heroes and Villains
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
Discord:
Please feel free to contact me on Discord: jaystar_92820
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Troubled Cousins - Antonia Escherón vs Queen Geedorah
Last post by Kassia « Fri Sep 15, 2023 1:24 am - 10Replies
- 1441 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:22 pm
-
-
- 4Replies
- 820 Views
- Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard
Fri Sep 15, 2023 4:08 am
-
- 9Replies
- 1630 Views
- Last post by Deskfan45
Tue Jun 10, 2025 4:47 am
-
-
Outmatched in Oil Quarterfinals - Angelina Tarrant v. Yoko Hinode
Last post by FreestylePoet « Fri Sep 15, 2023 4:47 am - 16Replies
- 5164 Views
- Last post by Monsy
Mon Jul 08, 2024 1:33 am
-
-
-
Outmatched in Oil Quarterfinals - Ada Jeong v. Shelby "Little Dollie" Marwood
Last post by FreestylePoet « Fri Sep 15, 2023 4:49 am - 36Replies
- 15009 Views
- Last post by Flamintree
Tue May 19, 2026 7:14 am
-
Subscribers