Divisional Supercards (Concept + Event Pitch)
- Epicsnivy
- Icon
- Posts: 3561
- Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:53 pm
- Has thanked: 43 times
- Been thanked: 274 times
- Vc0m
- Mwahahahahahaha
- Posts: 7412
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 8:57 am
- Has thanked: 376 times
- Been thanked: 452 times
Re: Divisional Supercards (Concept + Event Pitch)
Im down for any of the 3 divisions
New Roster page coming soon
Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756
Just the chars
Melody Serperior - Middleweight Mixed Profile
Navi Florges - Middleweight Mixed Profile
GASTER - Lightweight Mixed Profile
Lyanna Eon - Middleweight Mixed Profile
Yoko Kitsune - Heavyweight Mixed Profile
Alice Gaster - Lightweight Mixed Profile
S.A.S. - Tag Team Mixed Profile
Chika Igarashi - Lightweight Mixed Profile
Mai Shiranui - Lightweight Mixed Profile
Thirteen - Manager
Vera Sapphire - Heavyweight Mixed Profile
Ikumi Murakami - Middleweight
Phoebe Justice - Lightweight
Marisa - Heavyweight
Lucy Lincoln - Lightweight
Hana Hoshiki - Heavyweight
Yuki Shimoda - Middleweight
Demeter - Heavyweight
Navi Florges - Middleweight Mixed Profile
GASTER - Lightweight Mixed Profile
Lyanna Eon - Middleweight Mixed Profile
Yoko Kitsune - Heavyweight Mixed Profile
Alice Gaster - Lightweight Mixed Profile
S.A.S. - Tag Team Mixed Profile
Chika Igarashi - Lightweight Mixed Profile
Mai Shiranui - Lightweight Mixed Profile
Thirteen - Manager
Vera Sapphire - Heavyweight Mixed Profile
Ikumi Murakami - Middleweight
Phoebe Justice - Lightweight
Marisa - Heavyweight
Lucy Lincoln - Lightweight
Hana Hoshiki - Heavyweight
Yuki Shimoda - Middleweight
Demeter - Heavyweight
-
Jaystar
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1346
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:32 pm
- Has thanked: 31 times
- Been thanked: 195 times
Re: Divisional Supercards (Concept + Event Pitch)
I'm (at least almost) always happy to participate, if more characters are needed!
Jaystar's Realm of Heroes and Villains
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
Discord:
Please feel free to contact me on Discord: jaystar_92820
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 16Replies
- 1887 Views
- Last post by CyanDimitrik
Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:26 pm
-
-
Iron woman humiliation match: Julia Ingrum Vs Rika
Last post by heel0rj0bber1 « Fri Mar 03, 2023 2:31 pm - 22Replies
- 2164 Views
- Last post by Lico
Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:12 am
-
-
-
The Barbarian's final test HIJACKED: Oscar Orelash VS. ???
Last post by MappleMan7 « Fri Mar 03, 2023 2:47 pm - 40Replies
- 3486 Views
- Last post by SimplyWoo
Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:05 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1381 Views
- Last post by The_Soul_of_Kia
Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:50 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 915 Views
- Last post by Shoothing Stars
Fri Mar 03, 2023 7:26 pm
Subscribers