An Unexpected Mentor (Gala Blaze and Carina Ricci)
-
Knight-Day
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 584
- Joined: Sat May 26, 2018 9:42 pm
- Has thanked: 2 times
- Been thanked: 16 times
Re: An Unexpected Mentor (Gala Blaze and Carina Ricci)
Nodding Carina went over to the weight section gesturing Gala to follow. Doing some warm ups first the huntress proceeded to sit down at a weight bench for her size. She waited for Gala to follow suit.
-
torra shinjiro17
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1547
- Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:35 pm
- Has thanked: 67 times
- Been thanked: 107 times
Re: An Unexpected Mentor (Gala Blaze and Carina Ricci)
Gala began to walk to one of the weights and then lift it.
Torra shinjiro gauntlet of fierce fighters!!!
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=5179
The blaze family
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=6420
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=5179
The blaze family
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=6420
-
Knight-Day
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 584
- Joined: Sat May 26, 2018 9:42 pm
- Has thanked: 2 times
- Been thanked: 16 times
Re: An Unexpected Mentor (Gala Blaze and Carina Ricci)
Carina continued on, quietly counting how times she lifts the weight. Several minutes later she stopped to take a breath. Sweating Carina grabbed a clean towel nearby. Looking over Gala she whistled, clearly impressed with the new arrival’s strength.
-
torra shinjiro17
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1547
- Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:35 pm
- Has thanked: 67 times
- Been thanked: 107 times
Re: An Unexpected Mentor (Gala Blaze and Carina Ricci)
Gala smirked and chuckled a bit. "You enjoying the show?"
Torra shinjiro gauntlet of fierce fighters!!!
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=5179
The blaze family
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=6420
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=5179
The blaze family
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=6420
-
Knight-Day
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 584
- Joined: Sat May 26, 2018 9:42 pm
- Has thanked: 2 times
- Been thanked: 16 times
Re: An Unexpected Mentor (Gala Blaze and Carina Ricci)
“Well I am impressed. Doubt that I’ll ever reach your level but wouldn’t mind building my muscles some more.” Carina replied, before wiping her sweaty face with the towel in hand.
-
torra shinjiro17
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1547
- Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:35 pm
- Has thanked: 67 times
- Been thanked: 107 times
Re: An Unexpected Mentor (Gala Blaze and Carina Ricci)
"Well then, I have a idea, I want you to pay attention to this, I want you to hit me as hard as you can. And No I used half strength or I don't wanna hurt you, I want you to. hit. me. As. Hard. As. You. Can. Are we clear?" She said as she stood tall and prepared herself.
Torra shinjiro gauntlet of fierce fighters!!!
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=5179
The blaze family
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=6420
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=5179
The blaze family
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=6420
-
Knight-Day
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 584
- Joined: Sat May 26, 2018 9:42 pm
- Has thanked: 2 times
- Been thanked: 16 times
Re: An Unexpected Mentor (Gala Blaze and Carina Ricci)
Carina stared in shock as if Gala grew a tail from out of nowhere. “You’re serious?” She asked before noting that her new gym partner was not joking from the expression. The huntress paused before getting up after Gala. Standing in front of the towering woman Carina gotten in an attack stance.
Don’t hold back. The former heiress thought to herself. Swiftly Carina threw her left fist straight toward Gala’s stomach with all of her strength.
Don’t hold back. The former heiress thought to herself. Swiftly Carina threw her left fist straight toward Gala’s stomach with all of her strength.
-
torra shinjiro17
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1547
- Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:35 pm
- Has thanked: 67 times
- Been thanked: 107 times
Re: An Unexpected Mentor (Gala Blaze and Carina Ricci)
The punch made her stumble back a bit, and it stung a bit. But she wasn't hurt too badly. "Hmm not bad, not bad at all, I see potential in you for strength and speed like how I am, here's what I'm gonna do, I'm gonna take you as my student. If you want to that is."
Torra shinjiro gauntlet of fierce fighters!!!
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=5179
The blaze family
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=6420
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=5179
The blaze family
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=6420
-
Knight-Day
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 584
- Joined: Sat May 26, 2018 9:42 pm
- Has thanked: 2 times
- Been thanked: 16 times
Re: An Unexpected Mentor (Gala Blaze and Carina Ricci)
Carina looked up and saw that she actually forced Gala back a little bit with the punch. Even so the larger wrestler didn’t appear to be hurt that much. The huntress looked up to Blaze and heard her offer.
The younger woman at first didn’t know what to say. I been used to being on my own for quite some time. Could I really trust her? Thought Carina but the memory of her recent defeats quickly resurfaced in her mind. Eyes now filled with determination she nodded.
“I accept your offer Gala Blaze. Have a question though. How do you want me to address you?”
The younger woman at first didn’t know what to say. I been used to being on my own for quite some time. Could I really trust her? Thought Carina but the memory of her recent defeats quickly resurfaced in her mind. Eyes now filled with determination she nodded.
“I accept your offer Gala Blaze. Have a question though. How do you want me to address you?”
Last edited by Knight-Day on Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-
torra shinjiro17
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1547
- Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:35 pm
- Has thanked: 67 times
- Been thanked: 107 times
Re: An Unexpected Mentor (Gala Blaze and Carina Ricci)
"Just gala is fine follow me." She walks outside to the track
Torra shinjiro gauntlet of fierce fighters!!!
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=5179
The blaze family
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=6420
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=5179
The blaze family
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=6420
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
(Debut!) Blooming at Night: Kyoko Matsumoto (D) vs Isabella Jolie
Last post by Misfit_Alien « Tue May 17, 2022 7:12 pm - 50Replies
- 4454 Views
- Last post by SkoomaAddict
Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:48 am
-
-
-
Kyoko Matsumoto Vs Karbon Mannering: A Blossoming Rookie!
Last post by Mkmd13 « Tue May 17, 2022 9:05 pm - 40Replies
- 4587 Views
- Last post by Misfit_Alien
Sat Sep 17, 2022 1:39 pm
-
-
-
Adam Colt vs Kyoko Matsumoto No Disqualification Match!
Last post by jdo_sss « Tue May 17, 2022 9:34 pm - 36Replies
- 3534 Views
- Last post by Misfit_Alien
Wed May 18, 2022 2:44 am
-
-
-
A Reliable Fortune : Kotone Shiomi Vs. Lyra Heartfield
Last post by Epicsnivy « Tue May 17, 2022 10:14 pm - 32Replies
- 2758 Views
- Last post by Pegasus
Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:56 am
-
-
- 5Replies
- 1099 Views
- Last post by Deskfan45
Wed May 18, 2022 12:39 pm