http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=4588
Urban Country's "Knife and Stone" rings out through the arena as Isaiah Bowen makes his way toward the ring. He was never one for pomp and circumstance, so it was all business as he was handed a microphone:
"Allow me to introduce myself! My name is Isaiah Bowen. LAW's Prophet. And as such, I will foretell my Prophecy: As it says in the Old Testament book bearing my name: "Therefore, I will afflict the scalps of the daughters of Zion, and I will make their foreheads bare" Isaiah 3:17 if you are keeping up. Now, I'm the first to admit, I'm not the biggest, or the strongest, or even the fastest. I am, however, the heartiest, fightingest, fist throwing Rebel Rouser this side of the Mississippi. Now, I understand, that this is mostly a girl's world, but, do not expect any leniency from me. You come to me, I will fight, and I'd rather die than quit! If any one of you wants to say anything, come out now and face the Prophet!"
(Open) The Prophet's Proclamation
- SimplePride
- Banned
- Posts: 2644
- Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:15 pm
- Location: The 334
- Has thanked: 88 times
- Been thanked: 207 times
- Contact:
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 7Replies
- 947 Views
- Last post by Devilish53
Thu Oct 27, 2022 7:35 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1096 Views
- Last post by Teenwrestler
Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:54 pm
-
- 20Replies
- 2139 Views
- Last post by Devilish53
Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:06 pm
-
- 21Replies
- 2536 Views
- Last post by killcarrion
Sun Oct 08, 2023 3:17 am
-
- 8Replies
- 1955 Views
- Last post by SuckerPunch
Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:27 am
