So, I'm back after my absence. I'm thinking about looking for some matches, though I prefer women wrestling. It's not like I'm not looking for mixed matches, it's just my preference for now.
Feel free to send me a message here or on Discord, KarnaKarna #1166.
Been a While - Matches Needed
-
Knight-Day
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 584
- Joined: Sat May 26, 2018 9:42 pm
- Has thanked: 2 times
- Been thanked: 16 times
Re: Been a While - Matches Needed
Welcome back Prince. If you’re up for it I can offer Carina for a match with one of your wrestlers.
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
Tybo226
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1748
- Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:40 am
- Has thanked: 149 times
- Been thanked: 60 times
Re: Been a While - Matches Needed
Misaki vs Juri an old rivalry rekindled
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=11849 Click here for my girls and potential matches! 
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 16Replies
- 1708 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:03 am
-
- 5Replies
- 974 Views
- Last post by Epicsnivy
Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:10 pm
-
-
Creampuff vs. Cinnamon Roll! Barbara vs. Miss Fallacy
Last post by pu-level-up « Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:45 pm - 54Replies
- 4561 Views
- Last post by Monsy
Mon Dec 26, 2022 6:39 am
-
-
- 13Replies
- 1590 Views
- Last post by Lederface
Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:59 am