Hey! Now that I'm back (And now that I have a new girl) I figured I oughta get a match for her!
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=87540#p87540
She's a blue hair light weight looking for a debut! I generally like hentai matches, but she'll do anything as long as it isn't hardcore.
Looking For A Debut For My New Light Weight!
- RocketShip1700
- Ring Rat
- Posts: 274
- Joined: Mon May 27, 2019 5:04 am
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 18 times
-
Jstruggs716
- Opener
- Posts: 832
- Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:42 am
- Has thanked: 10 times
- Been thanked: 42 times
Re: Looking For A Debut For My New Light Weight!
If she does mixed matches, then My Sasuke would gladly take her on.
- RocketShip1700
- Ring Rat
- Posts: 274
- Joined: Mon May 27, 2019 5:04 am
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 18 times
Re: Looking For A Debut For My New Light Weight!
Sorry, nope! She does not. I'm planning on making someone for mixed matches at some point, but she isn't one for them
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11784
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 580 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: Looking For A Debut For My New Light Weight!
She's really cute! I don't really do hentai, but I might be willing to work out something.
- RocketShip1700
- Ring Rat
- Posts: 274
- Joined: Mon May 27, 2019 5:04 am
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 18 times
Re: Looking For A Debut For My New Light Weight!
I'm cool with standard stuff too! Just pm me if you're interested in any sort of match
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 538 Views
- Last post by Frodouken
Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:51 am
-
- 16Replies
- 2163 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 am
-
-
Lily Harper vs Akari Hakune - Knight vs Samurai Hentai submission
Last post by Void-Effect « Thu Dec 23, 2021 8:24 am - 47Replies
- 4854 Views
- Last post by Void-Effect
Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:46 am
-
-
-
Karbon Mannering Vs. Cassandra Devlin: The Long Awaited Reunion
Last post by Mkmd13 « Thu Dec 23, 2021 8:45 am - 15Replies
- 2562 Views
- Last post by Mkmd13
Mon Jul 18, 2022 10:50 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 2411 Views
- Last post by Lederface
Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:11 am