Hey all
I just wanted to say that my exchange program is over know ( was a full success by the way) now I am traveling around the USA for three weeks. During that time I will write most of my posts via smartphone. I might be slower and my posts could come a bit less frequently but I will do my best to keep it going to don't let anyone down. If anything is a problematic for someone please hit me up via pm we can surly work that out. Love you guys.
Slight change in posting pattern
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 588 Views
- Last post by The Riders
Sun Dec 29, 2024 3:05 am
-
- 7Replies
- 1679 Views
- Last post by Monsy
Sat Jan 24, 2026 10:49 pm
-
- 9Replies
- 1597 Views
- Last post by Monsy
Thu Jan 16, 2025 5:55 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1922 Views
- Last post by Pegasus
Sun Dec 29, 2024 2:36 pm
-
- 5Replies
- 3295 Views
- Last post by Blau<3
Mon Jan 13, 2025 5:05 am