A small break...
- FinyBoy
- Just in it for the Story
- Posts: 774
- Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:38 pm
- Location: USA
- Has thanked: 26 times
- Been thanked: 51 times
A small break...
Hi all,
I'm making this post because I am going to be taking a small break from RPing. A close family member of mine passed away today and it's affecting me more than I'd like to admit. So, in order to keep my RPs from suffering, I'm planning to take a small break. I shouldn't need more than a week to recuperate. Could be less if I can regroup fast enough.
So, yea. Don't panic, I'm not going anywhere. I'm just taking a short break. I'll be back soon and ready to kick some ass in no time!
Thank you guys so much in advanced for your understanding.
I'm making this post because I am going to be taking a small break from RPing. A close family member of mine passed away today and it's affecting me more than I'd like to admit. So, in order to keep my RPs from suffering, I'm planning to take a small break. I shouldn't need more than a week to recuperate. Could be less if I can regroup fast enough.
So, yea. Don't panic, I'm not going anywhere. I'm just taking a short break. I'll be back soon and ready to kick some ass in no time!
Thank you guys so much in advanced for your understanding.
- Dragonofdarkness
- King of Darkness
- Posts: 5315
- Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:50 pm
- Has thanked: 13 times
- Been thanked: 167 times
Re: A small break...
*Hugs finyboy* get better man take as much time as you need i'm sorry for you loss. Don't worry well all be here when you get back okay 
- xalex
- Legend
- Posts: 7671
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 2:51 pm
- Has thanked: 508 times
- Been thanked: 223 times
Re: A small break...
i am sorry for your lose _hug_ get well man take off all the itme you need we will welcome you back with oepn arms when you come back
- TheSuitedOwl
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1059
- Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:01 am
- Has thanked: 37 times
- Been thanked: 105 times
Re: A small break...
Sorry to hear that, take all the time you need people will understand. So best of wishes
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: A small break...
My condolences Finn. I wish you and your family well in these troubling times. Take all the time you need
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11776
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 579 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: A small break...
I'm very sorry to hear it, and I wish you all the best. Do whatever you need to, we'll understand.
- FinyBoy
- Just in it for the Story
- Posts: 774
- Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:38 pm
- Location: USA
- Has thanked: 26 times
- Been thanked: 51 times
Re: A small break...
Thanks to everyone who gave me well wishes. I am now returning to my posts. Thanks for waiting!
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
- xalex
- Legend
- Posts: 7671
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 2:51 pm
- Has thanked: 508 times
- Been thanked: 223 times
- arktriumph
- Icon
- Posts: 3106
- Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:19 am
- Has thanked: 189 times
- Been thanked: 162 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Maya Jones Vs. Mary-Anne Morris: Bedroom Submission Match
Last post by Deskfan45 « Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:41 am - 40Replies
- 3972 Views
- Last post by SimplePride
Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:29 pm
-
-
-
Messing with the Wrong NewBEE - Honie B. Bea (D) vs Kate Conners
Last post by ADarlingDucky « Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:20 am - 79Replies
- 8789 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Mon Jul 03, 2023 6:01 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 531 Views
- Last post by JaimeJohnsomXD
Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:03 am
-
-
Ryu Hiroshi Vs. "Amazon" Alaina Sanders-Haines Part II
Last post by Highfly « Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:35 am - 25Replies
- 2426 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:34 am
-
-
- 44Replies
- 3399 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:29 am