Things have finally slowed down here and I'm looking for stuffs! I'd be super happy if any of y'all wanted a match! See below, Characters can be found in my sig below.
- Lewd match of some sort with Erin
- Regular ass match with Erin
- Something involving smothers in some way with anyone
- something super gimmicky with Julia or Suzume
- Something to show off Kiera
So side note, I'm looking for a bit of a specific outcome for the Erin matches but for everything else I don't really care. Most important thing is that it ends up fun for all ^w^
And as always if anyone has an idea that they think will be fun, I'm all ears!
Lewd matches and other requests
- Noob
- Eternal Rookie
- Posts: 2463
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 3:43 pm
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 147 times
Lewd matches and other requests
Last edited by Noob on Wed May 22, 2019 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Noob's Cavalcade of Combatants
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 3170 Views
- Last post by monkey299
Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:47 pm
-
-
Kim "Kie" Ji-yoon - Seoul Striker (Working Progress)
Last post by LawHell « Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:41 pm - 1Replies
- 1101 Views
- Last post by LawHell
Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:41 pm
-
-
-
Standard Match: White Dragon vs Malevolent Virus — Pure Puroresu Punishment
Last post by Monsy « Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:48 pm - 5Replies
- 882 Views
- Last post by Monsy
Thu May 09, 2024 4:35 am
-
-
-
A Smothering Debut: Lucy "Freya" Andersen [d] vs Ryukyu
Last post by B.Lemme « Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:08 am - 43Replies
- 4263 Views
- Last post by B.Lemme
Sun Apr 21, 2024 12:32 am
-
-
- 10Replies
- 1433 Views
- Last post by Foxboy614
Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:40 am