For the last fue weeks or so I havent been here. It's due to some very bad family drama. It was so bad I almost committed doing something that well. If I did I wouldn't be posting this now.
This was something I did. I though I was doing good. But I just messed up and it crashed hard. Taking me down hard.. so I'm sorry I havent been on. I need to work thru this. It's sad that I'm still thinking it would be easier to just end it.. but no thanks...
Sorry if I'm way behind. I hope when things get better you people can forgive me for being so rude.
Sorry
-
Teenwrestler
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2623
- Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:56 am
- Has thanked: 192 times
- Been thanked: 147 times
Re: Sorry
Hey
Im sorry to hear that. Do not worry friend, all bad times come but the good thing is, they always pass and good things are on the horizon
Just stay strong and be patient in these times and do not do something drastic. We all here will understand if you need to take a break from posting, just take care of yourself
Just stay strong and be patient in these times and do not do something drastic. We all here will understand if you need to take a break from posting, just take care of yourself
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4962 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Sorry
Sorry to hear all that. Still glad you are here , and doubt anyone will hold bad feelings because of this considering the reason behind it.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Moms I'd Like to Submit - Vivian Grey (D) vs Aliénor Ysé
Last post by GolemGuardian « Sun Jan 25, 2026 2:43 am - 7Replies
- 997 Views
- Last post by GolemGuardian
Wed Apr 08, 2026 11:19 pm
-
-
- 2Replies
- 2467 Views
- Last post by The_Queen
Sat Aug 22, 2026 2:04 pm
-
-
The Disciplining of Ms. Welsh - Ms. Spencer and Natasha Vaughn's Private Session (for BlackAkuma)
Last post by Nymph « Sun Jan 25, 2026 9:08 pm - 24Replies
- 3221 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Sat Apr 25, 2026 6:07 am
-
-
- 8Replies
- 2406 Views
- Last post by JaimeJohnsomXD
Sun Feb 22, 2026 1:26 am
-
-
Sensual Goddesses Meet!! Love Boudoir Match: The Love of the World, Aphrodite vs. Karma, Goddess of Lotuses
Last post by SimplyMoon « Mon Jan 26, 2026 1:51 am - 13Replies
- 2528 Views
- Last post by SimplyMoon
Wed May 27, 2026 2:49 pm
-