Sorry if anyone's here still on an RP with me. I've been preeeeetty busy lately with school and crap, and also the second book of Mahou Shoujo Spica where Meari becomes the main heroine. I apologize for any inconveniences, but as a little gift, I'll let you read the second book. I've been working hard for this..
https://www.wattpad.com/story/183218308 ... a-book-two
Sorry for my long absence...
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11780
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 579 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: Sorry for my long absence...
No need to apologize! School is most definitely a thing, so I understand. Glad to see you back!
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4962 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Sorry for my long absence...
it alright Farhan as school or any kind of real life situation is more important then any rp here
- farhan43
- Newbie
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:33 pm
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 8 times
- Contact:
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 5Replies
- 802 Views
- Last post by SimplyWoo
Wed Aug 07, 2024 9:24 pm
-
- 79Replies
- 5678 Views
- Last post by APlaying
Sun Jun 30, 2024 11:30 am
-
- 1Replies
- 637 Views
- Last post by Weonna
Mon May 20, 2024 3:40 pm
-
- 56Replies
- 4814 Views
- Last post by Weonna
Mon Sep 30, 2024 1:08 am
-
- 1Replies
- 796 Views
- Last post by ClockwerkSamurai12
Mon May 20, 2024 11:31 pm