Hey there everyone, just wanted to leave a quick line here about what's going on with me. Long story short, a lot of real life stress and work stuff has left me going through a pretty bad case of burn out and I'll likely be taking some time to recuperate. If I've got a thread going on with you right now, sorry for the delays. I'll try and get to a better posting schedule as soon as I've bounced back a bit. I may put a few posts out before I'm 100% back for any time-sensitive matches I have ongoing.
Sorry for the inconvenience, hope to talk to you all more soon.
Burn out
- veritech892
- TV-worthy
- Posts: 449
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 8:25 pm
- Location: SDF Macross
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 68 times
- AmazonWrestler
- Knows The Ropes
- Posts: 164
- Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 4:45 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Has thanked: 83 times
- Been thanked: 34 times
Re: Burn out
We all get like that. Just rest up... do what ya need to do. Your good.
Discord= crimsonrainZero#0506
Playstation = CrimsonRain_Zero
Afw= bloodstalkerz/mixedwrestlerzero
Twitter/X= https://x.com/CrimsonRainzero?t=DQxepIw ... R2Ufg&s=09
Youtube= https://youtube.com/@merrickb.3419?si=NGw-fpBvAWB9aCky
Playstation = CrimsonRain_Zero
Afw= bloodstalkerz/mixedwrestlerzero
Twitter/X= https://x.com/CrimsonRainzero?t=DQxepIw ... R2Ufg&s=09
Youtube= https://youtube.com/@merrickb.3419?si=NGw-fpBvAWB9aCky
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 661 Views
- Last post by AmazonWrestler
Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:26 am
-
- 50Replies
- 4596 Views
- Last post by arktriumph
Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:47 am
-
- 13Replies
- 1681 Views
- Last post by godjacob
Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:13 pm
-
- 46Replies
- 3671 Views
- Last post by Faeron
Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:26 pm
-
- 11Replies
- 1747 Views
- Last post by xalex
Sun May 10, 2020 7:21 pm