Hi there. I've been reading this forum for a while (and AFW even longer) without posting anything,in other words I've just been lurking so far. But, as the present post suggests, it's about to change though.
I've finally put together a character page and posted it. At first I thought she'd be simply a gimmick character given I went a bit overkill on her 'special' physical features but as I wrote her bio and worked on her profile she gained some depth and turned out as an actually competent wrestler. I wasn't sure if her profile would end up on the forum but I put more effort into her creation than I had planned so I thought that I might as well post it.
I haven't truly decided yet where I'll be going with her, I don't have that much time to get truly involved in titles, special events or following several RPs at once. So I can't promise much, it's probably going to be a slow start. Since I've already spoken a bit with Devilish through PMs, and he kindly provided some feedback during the character creation he's likeky to have the first RPs if he wishes. That being said, even if I probably won't be the most active user on the forum my PM and Discord (Redzinel#0241) are always open for chatting or suggestions.
Hello
-
LtLukas
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1179
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:56 am
- Has thanked: 63 times
- Been thanked: 50 times
Re: Hello
Hello friendo.
Welcome to the board.
One of the interesting things about RPing is that your idea of who a character is gets tested a lot, as other people's OCs influence them. So even if she is 'gimmicky' now, you have a lot of time to develop her into something a little bit more three dimensional. That is, of course, if you want to. There is nothing wrong with playing the hits. Plus, I think she is quite well-rounded (if you will excuse such an obvious pun) as it is, with her counterphobia.
Welcome to the board.
One of the interesting things about RPing is that your idea of who a character is gets tested a lot, as other people's OCs influence them. So even if she is 'gimmicky' now, you have a lot of time to develop her into something a little bit more three dimensional. That is, of course, if you want to. There is nothing wrong with playing the hits. Plus, I think she is quite well-rounded (if you will excuse such an obvious pun) as it is, with her counterphobia.
- redzinel
- Newbie
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:51 pm
- Has thanked: 20 times
- Been thanked: 14 times
Re: Hello
Thanks. Indeed, interactions help to define a character's shape. Just like thinking of a backstory, defining a fighting style already made her less gimmicky to my eyes.
And yeah, so many potential puns...
And yeah, so many potential puns...
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
- Caboose2.0
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 640
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 12:16 pm
- Has thanked: 184 times
- Been thanked: 57 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Late Entry, Early Contendership (MIDDLEWEIGHT OPEN THREAD)
Last post by Devilish53 « Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:23 pm - 24Replies
- 5288 Views
- Last post by winner3
Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:33 pm
-
-
-
Arianna X(Special Referee, Wrestler, and Interviewer)
Last post by 321Shazam « Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:13 pm - 1Replies
- 2950 Views
- Last post by 321Shazam
Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:13 pm
-
-
-
Beauty in Bikinis: Jenny vs Rosemary Hina " Thorny maiden "
Last post by xalex « Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:17 pm - 90Replies
- 13066 Views
- Last post by RJD
Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:40 pm
-
-
- 6Replies
- 2227 Views
- Last post by Rainmaker619
Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:23 pm

