Meeting of the Minds.
-
Taskmaster12
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2179
- Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 6:13 pm
- Has thanked: 10 times
- Been thanked: 170 times
Re: Meeting of the Minds.
It seemed she had touched a few nerves there, Robin wantedto oat herself on the back but she couldn't quite tell how she'd react to her amusement at this. Plus she still needed to see what this offermight entail, so she needed to try and cool heads and appear reasonable. "No were quite alone and cameraless here. But that wouldn't change anything I'm saying. Keep in mind while I'm sure you can offer me big opportunities I'm not about to jump in head first, I'm not exactly new to his business works, and there's no way to guarantee that I'm not just some expendable pawn in someone's game. Cause I can assure you that's not the role I intend to play here." At this Robin would stand her ground and offer a hand. "Now if that's not the extent of your deal and there is a bigger price of this in for me I'm sure we can come to an agreement."
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4962 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Meeting of the Minds.
''Yup this must have bin how my old bosses felt when dealing with me''thought the blond as this woman was able to stay polite , while showing no respect for her.However what made her the most angry was the fact that Robin made a good point as it seems she would have to add something to make her deal to the black haired wrestler seem more appealing.As she would take a deep breath as she would grasp the wrestler's hand as she whispered ''fine why don't you come up with some little incentives I could offer for you to be more interested in my deal.I would like to hear them tomorrow when you visit my office as I do have to punish you for taking your sweet time with someone who was completely helpless''.
-
Taskmaster12
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2179
- Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 6:13 pm
- Has thanked: 10 times
- Been thanked: 170 times
Re: Meeting of the Minds.
That was more like it. It was one thing to be offered a big proposition from a big name in a company, but to get them to see your side was another. Now that she had made som common ground with her she could see where this goes, and where she could punch off some profits for herself. "Ill be there as soon as you want me there. I can assure you I won't dissapoint on my end, I wouldn't not dare waste a women of your values time."
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4962 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Meeting of the Minds.
Having said what needed to be said , Celeste would just walk away as she turned back once as she said ''well then I will make sure my receptionist will send you to my office right away''.Still she knew she had to be careful as she doubted Robin was someone who was not afraid to throw her under the bus if it would mean she could get a better deal.Sadly for the black haired woman was the fact that so was the French native , and she had way more experience dealing with people like that.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Nashi Dragneel vs. "Amazon" Alaina Sanders-Haines: Rookie vs. Veteran
Last post by Highfly « Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:58 am - 19Replies
- 1984 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:12 pm
-
-
- 2Replies
- 3672 Views
- Last post by Pegasus
Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:55 pm
-
-
Dark panther vs Glistening steel (Steels official Debut)
Last post by Steel « Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:15 pm - 3Replies
- 712 Views
- Last post by Steel
Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:57 am
-
-
- 28Replies
- 2488 Views
- Last post by SRG
Sun Oct 16, 2022 4:17 pm
-
- 7Replies
- 1310 Views
- Last post by breakthingsxd
Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:50 am