Hey guys it's your friendly neighborhood stalker. For thoses who dont know me I'm bloodstalkerZ.. wait wrong account that's my name on psn... hahha in afw I'm bloodstalkerz/mixedwrestlerzero. Here I'm Amazonwrestler, on discord I'm merrickB..
Anyway. I know I'm behind on 3 matchs. It's new year. I will be posting up in them soon.. I'm still posting up pictures I find on the discord page..
I hope everyone had a good xmas. Thank you guys for all the great matchs I've gotten to read.
Also for anyone using any girls from senran festival anime.. I do have the games and can make custom work for you in poses... I may not be the best but I will help out when I can..
You guys are the best.
It's 2019
- AmazonWrestler
- Knows The Ropes
- Posts: 164
- Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 4:45 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Has thanked: 83 times
- Been thanked: 34 times
It's 2019
Discord= crimsonrainZero#0506
Playstation = CrimsonRain_Zero
Afw= bloodstalkerz/mixedwrestlerzero
Twitter/X= https://x.com/CrimsonRainzero?t=DQxepIw ... R2Ufg&s=09
Youtube= https://youtube.com/@merrickb.3419?si=NGw-fpBvAWB9aCky
Playstation = CrimsonRain_Zero
Afw= bloodstalkerz/mixedwrestlerzero
Twitter/X= https://x.com/CrimsonRainzero?t=DQxepIw ... R2Ufg&s=09
Youtube= https://youtube.com/@merrickb.3419?si=NGw-fpBvAWB9aCky
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4962 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Bound for a Battle! Keqing Vs. Ina "Rache" Rosenbaum
Last post by pu-level-up « Wed Feb 16, 2022 3:33 am - 8Replies
- 1548 Views
- Last post by Violet
Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:24 pm
-
-
- 10Replies
- 1146 Views
- Last post by Vc0m
Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:58 am
-
-
Tobiko Tadashi, the Chief Financial Officer of LAW
Last post by FreestylePoet « Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:22 am - 1Replies
- 1203 Views
- Last post by FreestylePoet
Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:22 am
-
-
-
Annette Tatsumi vs Ichika Rei - Red Star vs Blue Legacy Showdown!!
Last post by LowDefinition « Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:05 am - 6Replies
- 1216 Views
- Last post by Violet
Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:07 pm
-
-
-
[Tables Match] Charlotte Ravel' vs A I R A - Fire in our hearts and honor in our souls (Apex Qualifier Match)
Last post by skip-stop « Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:45 pm - 60Replies
- 6115 Views
- Last post by skip-stop
Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:45 am
-