Wow.
Well since it appears that most of my thread partners have gone inactive, I now have a void to fill. If anyone's interested in just about any kind of thread let me know. Characters and stuff are linked in my sig and I hope something looks interesting to someone ^w^
Anyways just to give a jumping off point of things I might be looking for.
- an actual debut for Meili
- a fun themed match with Emerald and/or a bit of interaction outside the ring. (See link cause she's not in my sig)
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... erald#p302
- any random character building or fun thread with any character
- training thread with Erin, Julia, or Suzume
- most matches with most characters really. I'm not usually picky about whether I win or lose.
Much request. Very Thread
- Noob
- Eternal Rookie
- Posts: 2463
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 3:43 pm
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 147 times
Much request. Very Thread
Noob's Cavalcade of Combatants
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4962 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 4Replies
- 1744 Views
- Last post by RiotGrrl
Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:54 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 2567 Views
- Last post by Ragdoll Jobbers
Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:10 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1791 Views
- Last post by Rainmaker619
Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:32 am
-
- 1Replies
- 3553 Views
- Last post by Ryona Girl
Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:03 am
-
-
Double Debut! Best 2 out of 3 Smother Match: Matsuri Ogawa vs Angel Knight
Last post by Ragdoll Jobbers « Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:37 pm - 10Replies
- 2915 Views
- Last post by Ryona Girl
Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:25 am
-