Pull me back!
- TiefBlau
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1251
- Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:13 pm
- Has thanked: 284 times
- Been thanked: 118 times
Pull me back!
Yeah it's me--I'm uh--Really wanting to turn things around. Yeah yeah I've said this before so I'd understand if I got noone here--but! I'd really love to get back into things! I'm pushing open for matches again..PReferably with Heather--either F/F or mixed. Lemme get my ass in gear again!
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11776
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 579 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: Pull me back!
I'd be happy to have a match with you! Heather and Cecilia could make for a nice matchup but I'm willing to talk other possibilities too. Feel free to message me on PM or Discord if you want to discuss possibilities.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2Replies
- 1969 Views
- Last post by Weonna
Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:32 am
-
-
Drop Your Glass: Sheila Morgan, the "Wild One" vs. "Bloodied" Yuna Bennett
Last post by Crossedes « Fri Sep 01, 2023 10:47 pm - 50Replies
- 4207 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Mon Sep 11, 2023 6:01 pm
-
-
- 2Replies
- 648 Views
- Last post by Weonna
Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:34 am
-
-
Debut Match! Theodora "The Muscle Bear" Johnson vs Haruni Takaoaka "Spring Tiger"
Last post by Weonna « Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:28 am - 9Replies
- 1477 Views
- Last post by Weonna
Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:57 am
-
-
-
(CANCELLED)A perfect tutor for self-reflect: Haruka Miyazaki (Crimson Spring) vs Louise Heisenberg (The Graceful Undead)
Last post by Aifumi « Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:12 am - 11Replies
- 1606 Views
- Last post by Aifumi
Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:17 pm
-




