Alright so just want to say thanks to the people who decided to participate in my now second and hopefully annual tournament for the site. Bit of self promotion but you should all totally check it out. I'll be updating it through the month and it should hopefully be done by the end of this year or sometime around then. http://law-rp.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=73
I'm so glad things seem to be going alright, and without mentioning names,for those of you who have really helped it along you know who you are and thank you so much. I hope everyone participating and possibly reading enjoys it. The rest of you really know how to use my need of planning and being punctual to really hurt me xp but thanks anyway for helping out. I'll keep bitching but I really do appreciate it.
Thanks. And a bit of self promotion
- Noob
- Eternal Rookie
- Posts: 2463
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 3:43 pm
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 147 times
Thanks. And a bit of self promotion
Last edited by Noob on Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Noob's Cavalcade of Combatants
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4962 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 2459 Views
- Last post by Misfit_Alien
Thu Sep 04, 2025 1:28 pm
-
- 34Replies
- 4934 Views
- Last post by MappleMan7
Tue Mar 03, 2026 1:32 pm
-
-
Shades of Steele (Black Severin, Keira Robinson, and Renee Cooper vs Wild Rose, Starlight, and Nova Steele)
Last post by DSX93 « Fri Sep 05, 2025 9:18 am - 10Replies
- 2125 Views
- Last post by Parker
Mon Nov 10, 2025 9:35 pm
-
-
-
Squared Circle Dance Partners: "The Love of the World" Aphrodite Vs. "Dancing Panther" Aziza
Last post by SimplyMoon « Fri Sep 05, 2025 2:16 pm - 24Replies
- 3168 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Sat Sep 26, 2026 7:13 am
-
-
- 2Replies
- 1298 Views
- Last post by RipleyBelieveItOrNot
Fri Sep 05, 2025 8:32 pm