I am looking for a match for my character Ingrid.
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=155&p=561
I would prefer a standard match for her debut, but something else might be able to be worked out. I would also prefer for her to win in her debut, to help push her as a major, dangerous heel, so please keep that in mind if you're interested in taking her on, though we may be able to work something out there as well.
I am also very selective in who I roleplay with, so please do not take it personally if I turn you down.
Please let me know if you are interested.
Seeking a Match
-
Devilish53
- The Ominous Future
- Posts: 9229
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 4:38 pm
- Has thanked: 138 times
- Been thanked: 498 times
- Lunaspark
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1315
- Joined: Sat May 27, 2017 12:24 am
- Has thanked: 88 times
- Been thanked: 219 times
-
Devilish53
- The Ominous Future
- Posts: 9229
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 4:38 pm
- Has thanked: 138 times
- Been thanked: 498 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 53Replies
- 6300 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Sat May 16, 2020 5:11 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 2449 Views
- Last post by Dubski
Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:59 am
-
- 3Replies
- 879 Views
- Last post by TheSuitedOwl
Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:17 pm
-
-
Handicap Bikini Strip Hentai Finish Match - VIP vs. Alexa Taylor & Serenity Reinford
Last post by Dubski « Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:35 pm - 50Replies
- 5850 Views
- Last post by TheSuitedOwl
Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:05 pm
-
-
- 48Replies
- 4599 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:29 pm