So, it has come to my attention that i need more matches under my belt lol. Anyway since I'm really bad at asking people and such I'm just posting here. I'd love to have a match and am really open to just about anything as long as it could make sense story wise. I do have plans kinda for certain characters so sorry if i don't budge much on one or two things but other than that im totally open.
Feel free to check out my roster in my sig and pm me. If ya don't have my trillian it's noob123 ...i think. I hope
Matches
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 11Replies
- 1691 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Thu Dec 25, 2025 2:05 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1536 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sat Feb 12, 2022 11:22 am
-
- 1Replies
- 906 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sat Feb 12, 2022 11:28 am
-
- 14Replies
- 1590 Views
- Last post by Vc0m
Tue Feb 22, 2022 2:09 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 477 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sat Feb 12, 2022 11:45 am