I would like to know if there are people here interested in hentai based matches? I am likely going to make a second character that will focus mostly on this aspect if there is enough interest for it. If anyone is interested then please get in touch with me either by replying here or hit me up with a private message. Most likely the latter will be the better method of communication as I believe it will be easier to talk about what we want to do in a possible match as well.
Thanks for looking and maybe we do something together?
hentai based matches?
Re: hentai based matches?
With my "new" character Samiya completed, I would like her to find herself in some more (a lot more.. who am I kidding) hentai trouble. Samiya would be open to anything hentai and Alisa could be made available though her schedule is a little busy for the time being.
Alisa is here: http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=124
Samiya is here: http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=168
Samiya would not be caught dead in a regular wrestling match since she knows almost nothing about actual wrestling, however Alisa could probably hold her own. I could also consider having them be a duo of some kind if you would like to explore a possible 2v1, tag match, or other route.
Hit me up on the private messages if you are interested.
Alisa is here: http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=124
Samiya is here: http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=168
Samiya would not be caught dead in a regular wrestling match since she knows almost nothing about actual wrestling, however Alisa could probably hold her own. I could also consider having them be a duo of some kind if you would like to explore a possible 2v1, tag match, or other route.
Hit me up on the private messages if you are interested.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 800 Views
- Last post by Terini
Sun Sep 03, 2023 1:05 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 747 Views
- Last post by Terini
Sun Sep 03, 2023 1:06 pm
-
- 46Replies
- 3771 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sat Dec 16, 2023 6:36 pm
-
- 10Replies
- 2131 Views
- Last post by dddybee
Sun Sep 01, 2024 12:44 pm
-
- 40Replies
- 3211 Views
- Last post by SimplyWoo
Sat Sep 16, 2023 5:21 pm