Heyo.
Just a quick note on the open tag thread I started a while back.
I haven't forgotten about it, and I don't intend for it to be for nothing. I'll be aiming for a post that continues it soon (one that can start interaction between tags if they want), and regardless, it'll be featured at the eventual event I'll be doing.
Sorry for the delays!
Quick Note On Tag Thread
-
Devilish53
- The Ominous Future
- Posts: 9229
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 4:38 pm
- Has thanked: 138 times
- Been thanked: 498 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 3Replies
- 728 Views
- Last post by The Riders
Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:35 pm
-
- 3Replies
- 985 Views
- Last post by The Riders
Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:38 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1253 Views
- Last post by torra shinjiro17
Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:23 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 2188 Views
- Last post by Talimaya
Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:44 pm
-
- 57Replies
- 5045 Views
- Last post by winner3
Sun Jun 05, 2022 6:56 am