Hello, people of LAW. Young and old, male, female and whatsoever.
I wanna make a short request.
I need a match for my character Yui.
I don't really care what kind of match it is I just want that Yui wins the match that she can beat down her opponent even after the match and humiliate her. So when anyone could help me with that then please PM me.
Profile:
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1308
Someone to fight against Yui
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 3Replies
- 1443 Views
- Last post by ReticentCone
Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:16 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1257 Views
- Last post by Misfit_Alien
Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:19 am
-
-
I'm Back and I have the combination. 1 2 3 4 5! lol😜
Last post by StriketheTiger « Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:11 am - 1Replies
- 477 Views
- Last post by StriketheTiger
Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:11 am
-
-
-
Ace Up the Sleeve: Kaeo Amarin (D) vs Tracee Martin
Last post by Misfit_Alien « Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:54 am - 13Replies
- 1705 Views
- Last post by Misfit_Alien
Wed Jul 10, 2024 5:40 am
-
-
- 15Replies
- 1795 Views
- Last post by Bearhug Goddess
Mon Feb 03, 2025 5:58 pm