It occurred to me that I have a character there and was wondering if anyone was up for a match with that.
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=2359
Replies are appreciated. Feel free to send me a pm or something too
Fantasy RP thing
- Noob
- Eternal Rookie
- Posts: 2463
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 3:43 pm
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 147 times
Fantasy RP thing
Noob's Cavalcade of Combatants
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
- CyanDimitrik
- Icon
- Posts: 3572
- Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:17 pm
- Has thanked: 102 times
- Been thanked: 104 times
Re: Fantasy RP thing
I already talked at you about that! And you didn't wanna! ;.;
*parades hurt fee-fees*
*parades hurt fee-fees*
Message me! I'm happy to hear from you!
You can also reach me at Katsumi#2325 on Discord!
My Roster
My Request Thread
You can also reach me at Katsumi#2325 on Discord!
My Roster
My Request Thread
Color Codes
Katsumi: #008000
Bandita: #FF4000
Domino: #400080
Blaise: #0040FF
Apex: #800040
Chase: #BF0000
Bandita: #FF4000
Domino: #400080
Blaise: #0040FF
Apex: #800040
Chase: #BF0000
- Noob
- Eternal Rookie
- Posts: 2463
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 3:43 pm
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 147 times
Re: Fantasy RP thing
Did I not wanna? OR do I just have a shit memory? XD or both...I don't remember T_T
Noob's Cavalcade of Combatants
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
- CyanDimitrik
- Icon
- Posts: 3572
- Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:17 pm
- Has thanked: 102 times
- Been thanked: 104 times
Re: Fantasy RP thing
Everything! All the things! And skunk-racism!
I, I mean you're racist on skunks. Not that skunks are.. are racist.
I, I mean you're racist on skunks. Not that skunks are.. are racist.
Message me! I'm happy to hear from you!
You can also reach me at Katsumi#2325 on Discord!
My Roster
My Request Thread
You can also reach me at Katsumi#2325 on Discord!
My Roster
My Request Thread
Color Codes
Katsumi: #008000
Bandita: #FF4000
Domino: #400080
Blaise: #0040FF
Apex: #800040
Chase: #BF0000
Bandita: #FF4000
Domino: #400080
Blaise: #0040FF
Apex: #800040
Chase: #BF0000
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 20Replies
- 2087 Views
- Last post by SRG
Sat Dec 30, 2023 6:14 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1319 Views
- Last post by EdenFlow
Wed Aug 02, 2023 12:04 am
-
-
A Not So Unwanted Apprenticeship (For Freestyle Poet)
Last post by TheManVan « Wed Aug 02, 2023 1:38 am - 9Replies
- 1397 Views
- Last post by TheManVan
Thu Jun 19, 2025 6:07 am
-
-
-
Phoebe Greene (Adopted from Signa Morgan)
Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard « Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:15 am - 1Replies
- 1339 Views
- Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard
Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:15 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1225 Views
- Last post by Pegasus
Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:00 am