Taking a break for uni
- Satoshi
- Never Serious, Always a Dork
- Posts: 743
- Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:41 pm
- Location: LAW exclusive
- Has thanked: 12 times
- Been thanked: 64 times
Taking a break for uni
This Sunday (the 30th) I am moving abroad to the UK for my university. As such I am going to focus on my preparations for htat move from now, and stay away from LAW until I get settled in comfortably. That may be just a couple days or a week, I cannot say as of now. I'll be occasionally hanging out on Discord but I am unlikely to post on the forums for some time now. Sorry for the delays everyone, once I get ready to go at it again, I'll be working to get my thread countdown to manageable again.
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11780
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 579 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: Taking a break for uni
Good luck getting settled in, and we look forward to hearing from you when you're ready to come back!
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1105 Views
- Last post by Bare
Fri Sep 06, 2024 5:43 am
-
- 2Replies
- 1317 Views
- Last post by FreshBritishSalmon
Fri Sep 06, 2024 9:48 pm
-
- 28Replies
- 5251 Views
- Last post by FreshBritishSalmon
Mon Oct 14, 2024 7:02 am
-
-
A more"natural" bout (Samantha "the fertility goddess" vs Monami "the black bear")
Last post by DarknessMaster « Sat Sep 07, 2024 1:14 am - 60Replies
- 4861 Views
- Last post by Caborn
Mon Oct 14, 2024 7:51 pm
-
-
- 8Replies
- 1364 Views
- Last post by Hitman45
Thu May 21, 2026 1:26 pm