Hey i am looking for anykind of new stuff for the loserbelt. like new storylines and stuff (they don´t have to end up in a title match and all)
stuff i be looking for
bully storylines
storylines when someone is building her up
trainings stuff
matches
humiliant
and more
(just a short note, the loserbelt is no joke for me--> he has the same limitations and rules like any other belt and needs at least the same amount of work to run when not more because the negative thoughs of it, i would be thankful if you guys could keep the jokes about the belt inside the roleplay)
Future Storylines for the loserbelt
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
- Luncha_Libre
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2812
- Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:20 pm
- Has thanked: 55 times
- Been thanked: 232 times
Re: Future Storylines for the loserbelt
The Loser's Belt is one of my favorite ideas on this site, and I would totally love to help build stories with it, if you're interested. Feel free to shoot me a PM if there's anything you think I could help with!
So tough, I won't even hit submit on my posts! Wait ...
- winner3
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5814
- Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 1:12 am
- Location: League of Anime Wrestling
- Has thanked: 1639 times
- Been thanked: 910 times
Re: Future Storylines for the loserbelt
I'd also like to help if possible. I'll message you, today!
If you just need plain old winner, please reach out via If you're interested in scoping out my characters and/or pitching RP ideas, here's my roster
Peace, Love, and Sexy Wrestling Roleplay Stories 
-
Taskmaster12
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2179
- Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 6:13 pm
- Has thanked: 10 times
- Been thanked: 170 times
Re: Future Storylines for the loserbelt
I'd help but I have like no girls who I think could even qualify. Still if there's anything I can help with i would.
- xalex
- Legend
- Posts: 7671
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 2:51 pm
- Has thanked: 508 times
- Been thanked: 223 times
Re: Future Storylines for the loserbelt
yeah i am not only looking for poepl who could fight for the title also for poeple who could do some backstage stuff with hr like bulling or training or something like that like i said it don´t have to end in a title match
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Lauren F./Kat H./Tara K. - Working Some Progress
Last post by Devilish53 « Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:12 pm - 24Replies
- 3777 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:02 pm
-
-
- 103Replies
- 10909 Views
- Last post by Dragonofdarkness
Thu May 31, 2018 4:09 am
-
- 76Replies
- 11897 Views
- Last post by Dragonofdarkness
Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:56 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1100 Views
- Last post by Devilish53
Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:22 pm
-
-
A Gothic Reunion - Dhalia DuBlanc/Maria Di Valentina
Last post by ADarlingDucky « Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:02 am - 37Replies
- 5996 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:35 am
-