As someone who put the word out, I also want to note that I checked with the mods if I would be allowed to make a thread about Jtstill's fic, and they gave it the okay. Vcom told me it'd be all right to get the word out about off-site material as long as no one's making an account solely for that. And Jtstill did have an account here before, he just told me that he wasn't really interested in RP. So I think it should be fine, though I'll leave it up to the mods to make a decision if they want.
Devilish, I did submit some of my characters, but I hadn't thought of treating it as canon. That's an intriguing thought, seeing as how I've always found the old NWA territory system fascinating and I kind of have a soft spot for interpromotional interactions as a result. It's something to think of for sure.
I’m the XCW Owner
-
Jtstill424
Re: I’m the XCW Owner
I’m thinking about doing RP on here since I don’t want people thinking my account was just to post this. I will post some OC’s on here when I get the chance from the active Women’s Roster. It also doesn’t have to be canon if you all don’t want it to.
-
Devilish53
- The Ominous Future
- Posts: 9229
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 4:38 pm
- Has thanked: 138 times
- Been thanked: 498 times
Re: I’m the XCW Owner
A lot of us here are from an old board (myself included) and even use characters directly from it. I personally don't see a issue as treating it as canon, nor referencing events, feuds etc. The only thing I feel needs to be addressed (as it was the first time round) is that events outside LAW shouldn't dictate rewards here etc. So if you do well elsewhere and treat it as canon, you can't expect it to be used here as warrant for stuff. (Not that I'm implying you were going to.)
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11784
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 580 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: I’m the XCW Owner
And from what I've heard, being someone who started here on LAW, not everyone does want to take off-site RP as canon, so it should be on a case-by-case basis, as much or as little as any individual member wishes. Django and I have a rivalry between our characters that started off-site, but that's really the only connection I have to other RPs I've used my characters in. Other people treat them as completely canon. Like I said, we should just have it as a personal choice.
-
Jtstill424
- 321Shazam
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1715
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 3:20 am
- Has thanked: 9 times
- Been thanked: 29 times
-
Jtstill424
Re: I’m the XCW Owner
321Shazam-All kinda of matches. Whatever you would see in WWE or TNA or any other promotions. Probably not too many special kinds.
-
Tybo226
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1748
- Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:40 am
- Has thanked: 149 times
- Been thanked: 60 times
Re: I’m the XCW Owner
You got a link
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=11849 Click here for my girls and potential matches! 
- 321Shazam
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1715
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 3:20 am
- Has thanked: 9 times
- Been thanked: 29 times
Re: I’m the XCW Owner
I got eviscerated for my grammar on that site when I tried to do a Pokemon fanfic :/ I haven't gone back since.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Belinda Northman Vs. Asuka Kazama - Tomboy Throwdown
Last post by Devastated « Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:01 pm - 25Replies
- 3410 Views
- Last post by Devastated
Tue Sep 03, 2024 11:57 pm
-
-
- 56Replies
- 4801 Views
- Last post by ThatPolishDude
Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:28 pm
-
-
Muscle on Muscle Mayhem! Bianca Jean Miller [D] vs. Huan Lei Brightspring
Last post by pu-level-up « Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:15 pm - 68Replies
- 7809 Views
- Last post by ThatPolishDude
Sun Dec 18, 2022 3:44 pm
-
-
-
Skating Against The Lioness: Natalie McCathy [D] vs. Teuila Masina
Last post by Pegasus « Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:22 pm - 51Replies
- 3570 Views
- Last post by Pegasus
Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:18 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1229 Views
- Last post by ApartBadge9937
Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:25 pm