I’m the XCW Owner
-
Jtstill424
I’m the XCW Owner
Hello everyone in LAW, my name is Jonathan Still and I’m the creator of X-Factor Championship Wrestling on Fanfiction. A friend of mine posted a shout out here a few days ago and I really appreciate it. There are other fictional promotions especially the one I’m in called the WFA. I would just like to confirm that submission are open and any questions you wanna ask go ahead. I’m all ears. 
- ragaz
- The Fastest Sloth Alive
- Posts: 3338
- Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 6:44 am
- Has thanked: 1278 times
- Been thanked: 112 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
Jtstill424
Re: I’m the XCW Owner
Sloth, here a link:
https://m.fanfiction.net/s/12897995/1/X ... -Wrestling
Just copy and paste it or I don’t know if it will be an automatic link. I’m on my phone.
https://m.fanfiction.net/s/12897995/1/X ... -Wrestling
Just copy and paste it or I don’t know if it will be an automatic link. I’m on my phone.
- ragaz
- The Fastest Sloth Alive
- Posts: 3338
- Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 6:44 am
- Has thanked: 1278 times
- Been thanked: 112 times
Re: I’m the XCW Owner
ok, here's the deal - http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2237
you can you any of my characters here, i think they are reasonably interesting.
but when you do, contact me on discord - ragaz#7465
since i'm curious to see the result.
you can you any of my characters here, i think they are reasonably interesting.
but when you do, contact me on discord - ragaz#7465
since i'm curious to see the result.
Sloth's Harem
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: I’m the XCW Owner
If you like any of mine you can use them as well.Hope you do join as your fanfic was amazing
- xalex
- Legend
- Posts: 7671
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 2:51 pm
- Has thanked: 508 times
- Been thanked: 223 times
Re: I’m the XCW Owner
i think this is some kind of advertisement someone trying to bring people onto his side
-
Jtstill424
Re: I’m the XCW Owner
Xalex-This isn’t a post like that. I’m just saying Submission are open for XCW, but if people don’t want to submit any characters, they don’t have to. I won’t force the issue. It’s completely up to them.
-
Jtstill424
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 4Replies
- 1918 Views
- Last post by DSX93
Fri Dec 05, 2025 12:32 am
-
- 5Replies
- 1849 Views
- Last post by Bare
Sun Feb 15, 2026 3:36 pm
-
-
Isabella Brandt Vs. Gwen Belladonna: High-Rise Rumble
Last post by Devastated « Wed Nov 19, 2025 3:47 am - 13Replies
- 1717 Views
- Last post by Devastated
Wed May 13, 2026 12:41 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1414 Views
- Last post by StriketheTiger
Wed Nov 19, 2025 3:16 pm
-
- 8Replies
- 1719 Views
- Last post by dddybee
Sun Jan 25, 2026 9:26 am