"O-oh...well..."
Aoto would trail off a little as she took a glance towards her phone where she was notified of another mention of her name on social media, which would normally be great, except that this time she was being mentioned in a jobber ranking list of some fan.
"W-well...those were the match rules....a-and you just beat me c-cuz you were better....y-you dont have to feel g-guilty...."
Aoto would mumble out a sentence through her nervous stammering as she placed her phone back down, hoping that Sari didnt see her notification.
Unexpected Gym Meetup!
-
Potato
- TV-worthy
- Posts: 338
- Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2025 9:58 am
- Has thanked: 3 times
- Been thanked: 23 times
Re: Unexpected Gym Meetup!
Roster:
Aoto Miya viewtopic.php?f=144&t=21113
Hana Sakurai viewtopic.php?f=12&t=22170
discord: potata
Aoto Miya viewtopic.php?f=144&t=21113
Hana Sakurai viewtopic.php?f=12&t=22170
discord: potata
- Over mainyu
- TV-worthy
- Posts: 366
- Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2026 12:49 am
- Has thanked: 27 times
- Been thanked: 61 times
Re: Unexpected Gym Meetup!
Sari’s expression said it all. She felt bad about what she’d done to her opponent that night, even though the rules called for it; she still felt she’d gone too far, and it didn’t help that this reinforced the “jobber” image Aoto had to carry because of her less-than-flattering track record.
“Yeah… but the rules of the match didn’t require me to shove my crotch in your face to humiliate you even more…” the blonde said with genuine regret as she watched social media remind the Sapphire that she’d lost to her, even though she tried to hide it.
Just then, The New Bee thought of something that put her in a good mood. “Hey, I have an idea for a training exercise that’ll let me earn your forgiveness and make me feel better about myself,” she said excitedly. “Smother me with your boobs and/or butt.”
“Yeah… but the rules of the match didn’t require me to shove my crotch in your face to humiliate you even more…” the blonde said with genuine regret as she watched social media remind the Sapphire that she’d lost to her, even though she tried to hide it.
Just then, The New Bee thought of something that put her in a good mood. “Hey, I have an idea for a training exercise that’ll let me earn your forgiveness and make me feel better about myself,” she said excitedly. “Smother me with your boobs and/or butt.”
-
Potato
- TV-worthy
- Posts: 338
- Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2025 9:58 am
- Has thanked: 3 times
- Been thanked: 23 times
Re: Unexpected Gym Meetup!
"H-huh? B-but how does that h-help with t-training? I-i'm not into that kinda thing you know, i s-swear!"
Aoto would stammer out all flustered as she heard the proposal, a blush forming on her face as she shook her head.
"W-what you did was all p-part of the match! I'm not mad at all! Really!"
Aoto would stammer out all flustered as she heard the proposal, a blush forming on her face as she shook her head.
"W-what you did was all p-part of the match! I'm not mad at all! Really!"
Roster:
Aoto Miya viewtopic.php?f=144&t=21113
Hana Sakurai viewtopic.php?f=12&t=22170
discord: potata
Aoto Miya viewtopic.php?f=144&t=21113
Hana Sakurai viewtopic.php?f=12&t=22170
discord: potata
- Over mainyu
- TV-worthy
- Posts: 366
- Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2026 12:49 am
- Has thanked: 27 times
- Been thanked: 61 times
Re: Unexpected Gym Meetup!
Sari paused to think about what she’d suggested to Sapphire and realized just how stupid her idea sounded when Aoto pointed it out to her, and that she didn’t actually like the idea of smothering her. “Oh, I’m sorry, that idea sounded way better in my head, to be honest.”
“It’s just that I want to make it up to you for the humiliation I put you through because I don’t feel good about myself after that. I mean, those are the rules of combat and all, but… I feel like I went too far with you,” said Sari, feeling guilty and even sadder about the whole thing.
“It’s just that I want to make it up to you for the humiliation I put you through because I don’t feel good about myself after that. I mean, those are the rules of combat and all, but… I feel like I went too far with you,” said Sari, feeling guilty and even sadder about the whole thing.
Last edited by Over mainyu on Mon Oct 05, 2026 7:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Debut Match! Theodora "The Muscle Bear" Johnson vs Haruni Takaoaka "Spring Tiger"
Last post by Weonna « Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:28 am - 9Replies
- 1507 Views
- Last post by Weonna
Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:57 am
-
-
-
(CANCELLED)A perfect tutor for self-reflect: Haruka Miyazaki (Crimson Spring) vs Louise Heisenberg (The Graceful Undead)
Last post by Aifumi « Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:12 am - 11Replies
- 1638 Views
- Last post by Aifumi
Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:17 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1324 Views
- Last post by ThatPolishDude
Sat Sep 02, 2023 4:56 pm
-
- 53Replies
- 5202 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Sat Aug 31, 2024 5:38 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 1503 Views
- Last post by DSX93
Sat Feb 22, 2025 3:55 am