Apologies and hiatus
- Fargusno7930
- Rookie
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:30 am
- Location: VIP Box inside the LAW Arena
- Has thanked: 37 times
- Been thanked: 51 times
- Contact:
Apologies and hiatus
I'm sorry but I'll have to go on a hiatus due to my lack of motivation on roleplaying lately and I'm currently busy with my own projects. I may have enjoyed roleplaying here back in 2024-2025 but I need to take a rest and rethink my strategies on roleplaying. A reboot will be made when I return and some of my characters will be pulled out of LAW as I want them to remain AFW-exclusive, and some will be retired as well due to lack of interest. I hope y'all understand and I also hope that we can roleplay again someday.
"I will decide this story's ending! (物語の結末は、俺が決める!, Monogatari no ketsumatsu wa, ore ga kimeru!)"
Check out my roster here:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=16574
Check out my roster here:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=16574
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
A Score to Settle! (...In Mud) ((Kyoko Akan vs Da Xia))
Last post by TheManVan « Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:03 am - 94Replies
- 9649 Views
- Last post by Fairy Dragon
Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:33 am
-
-
- 2Replies
- 6370 Views
- Last post by Faeron
Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:06 pm
-
-
Christie Myers Vs. Heather Sunderland: Violence with a shade of Violet
Last post by Armada « Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:33 pm - 5Replies
- 1651 Views
- Last post by Armada
Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:58 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 957 Views
- Last post by Faeron
Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:40 pm
-
- 3Replies
- 1315 Views
- Last post by Devastated
Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:44 pm