viewtopic.php?t=12251
I’ve got a few weeks free, so I figured I’d see if anyone’s up for building a storyline together.
Need a rival? A friend? Someone to stir up trouble outside the ring? Or maybe you're just looking for some good matches, wins, losses, and fun moments for the crowd.
I already have a few ideas in mind, but I’d rather chat about them in DMs than turn this into a wall of text.
If you’re interested, just hit me up here or send me a DM. I’d love to make the most of these next few weeks and come up with some fun stories together.
Free to try your luck?
- Hagen-Autem
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1555
- Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:26 am
- Location: Panama
- Has thanked: 518 times
- Been thanked: 248 times
- Afterhoursclub
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 624
- Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2024 9:55 pm
- Location: Somewhere in the Universe.
- Has thanked: 12 times
- Been thanked: 68 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2Replies
- 988 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:30 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 827 Views
- Last post by SimplePride
Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:53 pm
-
- 34Replies
- 4849 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Tue May 12, 2020 9:20 pm
-
- 5Replies
- 1357 Views
- Last post by Tiamat
Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:06 am
-
- 5Replies
- 1450 Views
- Last post by Bare
Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:36 am