Guys, RL is really kicking my ass so I am taking a time out.
Not sure when I will be back to be honest so please dont hold it against me if I leave our RP hanging. I have already left a few people hanging so sorry for that.
There's no problems and I am not saying bye, I just can't invest too much time here at the moment to RP with you all.
I hope that we can resume or start over if and when I come back
Time Out
- xalex
- Legend
- Posts: 7671
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 2:51 pm
- Has thanked: 508 times
- Been thanked: 223 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 16Replies
- 1874 Views
- Last post by TheLoneWanderer
Sun May 11, 2025 3:03 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 2843 Views
- Last post by Mini_B
Wed Apr 30, 2025 11:08 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1041 Views
- Last post by Mini_B
Thu May 01, 2025 4:15 am
-
- 2Replies
- 1225 Views
- Last post by hamish1024
Sat May 03, 2025 12:06 pm
-
- 4Replies
- 2362 Views
- Last post by Mini_B
Mon Jan 26, 2026 9:54 pm