Hey there, everyone!
I know most discussion pertains to LAW on here and I haven't done this too often, but I figured I might as well shoot my shot. As I have stated numerous times over the years, I do my own wrestling projects and I have been rather sporadic as of late with them, but I do want to do more of them to show the wider world the great characters you all make. I have permission from many people on the site to use their characters and they have already appeared in quite a number of showings. I want to ask if there is any interest for any of you to let me showcase some of your wrestlers in a Mother's Day indie event that I have waiting in the wings. It will most likely be a one-off. Nothing to do with LAW primarily so it doesn't do anything to records or stories your characters might be in. Non-canon fully to anything that happens here really. Probably be one of the only times I ask here, but I figured it's worth a shot. PM me here or on Discord or drop a reply on this if you would like to showcase a character on this show. I'll most likely end up posting the full show over here.
Creating a Mother's Day Indie Event
-
Pegasus
- Icon
- Posts: 3233
- Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:54 am
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 324 times
Creating a Mother's Day Indie Event
Flight of the Pegasus roster: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=11975
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11780
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 579 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: Creating a Mother's Day Indie Event
I believe I've already put forth Yuna, but I'd be happy for Astrid to be a part of this too.
- DSX93
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2073
- Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:04 am
- Has thanked: 797 times
- Been thanked: 791 times
-
Pegasus
- Icon
- Posts: 3233
- Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:54 am
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 324 times
Re: Creating a Mother's Day Indie Event
Alright, we got some good interest here. I’ll now add on that if there are any of their kids you wish to showcase from their, I’ll accept them into consideration.
Flight of the Pegasus roster: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=11975
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
- DSX93
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2073
- Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:04 am
- Has thanked: 797 times
- Been thanked: 791 times
-
Pegasus
- Icon
- Posts: 3233
- Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:54 am
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 324 times
Re: Creating a Mother's Day Indie Event
Here is the link to the official match card!
https://archiveofourown.org/works/85222 ... /225039546 The card for Mother's Day Massacre (Mother's Day indie event) is now live!
https://archiveofourown.org/works/85222 ... /225039546 The card for Mother's Day Massacre (Mother's Day indie event) is now live!
Flight of the Pegasus roster: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=11975
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Gil 'Arma-Gil-O' vs Aella Midori ‘The Queen of the Sky'; Smother Match
Last post by Arista « Fri May 21, 2021 4:14 am - 46Replies
- 4526 Views
- Last post by Bare
Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:14 am
-
-
-
Belts and Bellies - Lillian Byrne & Kyoko Akan
Last post by ADarlingDucky « Fri May 21, 2021 4:37 am - 29Replies
- 2492 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:45 am
-
-
- 2Replies
- 689 Views
- Last post by SimplePride
Sat May 22, 2021 3:47 am
-
-
Mother's Favorite: Gil "Arma-Gil-O" Vs Berserk Liger
Last post by The Riders « Fri May 21, 2021 3:50 pm - 74Replies
- 5529 Views
- Last post by Arista
Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:50 pm
-
-
- 41Replies
- 3369 Views
- Last post by Arista
Thu May 27, 2021 12:52 am