If your doing one with me or a planed/potential plans/story stuff atm don't worry we are still good.
I am not gonna be accepting 18+ matches. That what I have moslty been doing and to be honest it been giving me a dull feeling and such so I am not accepting any new 18+ matches because I will be on a haters from them.
Honestly I am tired of doing them a lot and it kind of feels like people look at me as "hentai guy 3" or whatever. So ya for some time unless i participate in a 18+ event or whatever I am not gonna do them. Just non 18+ matches.
Hiatus on 18+ matches (ended)
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 22Replies
- 2788 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:03 am
-
- 33Replies
- 3328 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:13 pm
-
- 6Replies
- 3406 Views
- Last post by Ichi
Mon Dec 08, 2025 3:25 am
-
- 1Replies
- 645 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:15 pm
-
- 46Replies
- 4246 Views
- Last post by The Riders
Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:27 pm

