Hey all, definitely overdue so I apologize to ongoing threads but I am on a hiatus as I figure out where my interest for the forum lies as well as general life stuff that has been dragging my attention away constantly. As of right now I still like the active threads I have going although I could see a future where I feel more of a "Reset" is necessary.
I wouldn't be surprised if it's a number of months before I would be comfortable saying or doing anything that resembles committing once again; if any active threads I have feel overdue and you want to take action by ending it early, that's totally fair. General uneasiness with recent events have put me mentally in a weird place for the forum, I'm not entirely sure where I sit on it as of now.
Cheers.
Overdue hiatus thread
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Faire l'amour(Daniel Valentine vs. Masochist Paradise)
Last post by SweetHeart « Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:10 am - 9Replies
- 2343 Views
- Last post by SweetHeart
Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:26 pm
-
-
- 11Replies
- 1845 Views
- Last post by arktriumph
Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:51 am
-
- 5Replies
- 1182 Views
- Last post by arktriumph
Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:20 pm
-
- 67Replies
- 7146 Views
- Last post by Bare
Sat May 16, 2020 8:11 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 824 Views
- Last post by Devilish53
Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:13 pm