Sorry I have been lacking replies and writing short ones a bunch. Been obnoxious on other things. Umamusume has also been getting my attention as well. Can't you tell I have El Condor Pasa on my roster? And yes, you can sue her. Face claim.
I am aware of the images in my roster page not showing, but atm idk what else to use. I want to use something easy and simple where I don't have to redo the images. I have no idea what's up with the cat box, to be honest.
Also, I made a homebrew race for D&D/Pathfinder for Umamusume if you want to check it out. Feedback is appreciated.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nZM ... p=drivesdk
Sorry that I have been lacking
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 5Replies
- 1163 Views
- Last post by SuckerPunch
Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:35 pm
-
-
Submissions and Strangulations (For LawHell)
Last post by TheLoneWanderer « Sat Jul 09, 2022 8:49 pm - 27Replies
- 2503 Views
- Last post by TheLoneWanderer
Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:35 pm
-
-
- 93Replies
- 7275 Views
- Last post by Hills
Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:08 pm
-
- 8Replies
- 1629 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Thu Aug 25, 2022 10:16 pm
-
- 48Replies
- 4699 Views
- Last post by Void-Effect
Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:57 am

