Love you guys!
-
Underdoggo
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1868
- Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:55 pm
- Has thanked: 585 times
- Been thanked: 125 times
Re: Love you guys!
Sad to see you go, but I respect your reasons for leaving, and appreciate that you're doing what's best for you. I hope everything turns out ok for you and your family, and I wish you all the best!
-
Jaystar
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1346
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:32 pm
- Has thanked: 31 times
- Been thanked: 196 times
Re: Love you guys!
Just wanted to give a shout, that while we never actually RPed together, I often thought of pitching you ideas on how cool it would be to get some of that booty from your roster wreaking havoc all over my roster. So, sorry to see you leave, but best of luck!
Jaystar's Realm of Heroes and Villains
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
Discord:
Please feel free to contact me on Discord: jaystar_92820
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
The Ever Enchanting Emerald meets the Busty BonBon! (Emerald vs. BonBon(D)))
Last post by SweetHeart « Sun May 24, 2020 5:47 pm - 41Replies
- 4785 Views
- Last post by SweetHeart
Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:42 am
-
-
-
What's Old is New Again: Jane Warden vs. Kalaia Yaritza
Last post by SimplePride « Sun May 24, 2020 7:47 pm - 39Replies
- 3284 Views
- Last post by SimplePride
Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:05 am
-
-
-
Chopping down the giant (Punishment Squad vs. Orgia Xenia)
Last post by SweetHeart « Mon May 25, 2020 7:46 pm - 61Replies
- 5572 Views
- Last post by SweetHeart
Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:59 am
-
-
- 43Replies
- 3733 Views
- Last post by SubtleRoar
Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:23 am
-
- 1Replies
- 2101 Views
- Last post by Lilan9958
Tue May 26, 2020 12:19 am
Subscribers