Hello, everyone.
Last year, I announced my retirement from LAW due to personal difficulties, and announced that I would be letting a few friends of mine I had ongoing plans with adopt my characters in order to continue their stories. Well, that plan didn't really work out, so I just have one thing to say: I missed you guys. I missed the stories I had built with you all, and I didn't want to have to leave them hanging. So I'd like to make an official announcement that I am ready to return to LAW.
I have all my characters back, and will be writing them going forward. I plan on replying to my threads in the coming weeks - I understand it's been some time, and I understand if some people may have lost interest, but I want to leave the door open in case anyone does want to pick them back up. You can reply back if you want, or you don't have to. I joined a few other RP communities in the meantime, and I still intend to be active on them - I might not be as active on LAW going forward as I used to be, but I'm not going to turn my back on it completely.
I hope all of you have been well in the meantime, and I look forward to getting back into the swing of things.
Retirement Never Sticks in Wrestling
- CyanDimitrik
- Icon
- Posts: 3559
- Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:17 pm
- Has thanked: 100 times
- Been thanked: 101 times
Re: Retirement Never Sticks in Wrestling
Weeeelcome back!
Message me! I'm happy to hear from you!
You can also reach me at Katsumi#2325 on Discord!
My Roster
My Request Thread
You can also reach me at Katsumi#2325 on Discord!
My Roster
My Request Thread
Color Codes
Katsumi: #008000
Bandita: #FF4000
Domino: #400080
Blaise: #0040FF
Apex: #800040
Chase: #BF0000
Bandita: #FF4000
Domino: #400080
Blaise: #0040FF
Apex: #800040
Chase: #BF0000
- Mart-Kos
- Ring Rat
- Posts: 247
- Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:51 am
- Has thanked: 561 times
- Been thanked: 36 times
- DSX93
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2073
- Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:04 am
- Has thanked: 791 times
- Been thanked: 791 times
Re: Retirement Never Sticks in Wrestling
Welcome back! Fingers crossed that we'll work together sometime. After I get back on my own feet, anyway, lol.
- ThurmanMermanPlx
- Opener
- Posts: 774
- Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:38 pm
- Location: West Coast
- Has thanked: 380 times
- Been thanked: 227 times
- Contact:
Re: Retirement Never Sticks in Wrestling
Hope you enjoyed your vacation, lol. Welcome back!
My RP profile/preferences
Red's Requests (updated 9/21/26)
Audrey Trovita (LW) || Audrey (mixed)
Keira Robinson (MW) || Keira (mixed)
Delphine Abyssia (MW, young lioness)
discord thurmanmermanplx
(same as username)
Red's Requests (updated 9/21/26)
Audrey Trovita (LW) || Audrey (mixed)
Keira Robinson (MW) || Keira (mixed)
Delphine Abyssia (MW, young lioness)
discord thurmanmermanplx
(same as username)
-
Underdoggo
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1868
- Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:55 pm
- Has thanked: 585 times
- Been thanked: 125 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1217 Views
- Last post by Void-Effect
Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:28 am
-
-
Never Give Up: Katherine Scarlett 'The Drifter' Vs CyberWidow
Last post by The Riders « Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:18 pm - 49Replies
- 3745 Views
- Last post by The Riders
Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:40 pm
-
-
- 28Replies
- 2519 Views
- Last post by thesteedman
Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:54 am
-
-
Battle on the Beach! Licht und Dunkelheit (Light and Darkness) vs The Jaded Witches
Last post by RedShinigami « Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:08 pm - 47Replies
- 3823 Views
- Last post by RedShinigami
Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:14 pm
-
-
-
Revenge on the Mind: Newbie Nuo vs Anastasia "Princess"
Last post by The Riders « Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:15 pm - 30Replies
- 3188 Views
- Last post by The Riders
Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:46 pm
-