A Apology and a Promise
- Dwrites
- TV-worthy
- Posts: 325
- Joined: Sat May 03, 2025 5:02 pm
- Has thanked: 13 times
- Been thanked: 70 times
A Apology and a Promise
I would like to apologize to anyone I have threads with for the infrequency and inconsistency of my replies and that I plan to do better by replying to threads at least twice a month(hopefully more) from here on out. Now I probably will fail at doing this sometime in the future but I promise to do my best.
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4962 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
- Blade ocs
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2291
- Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:40 pm
- Has thanked: 603 times
- Been thanked: 131 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 34Replies
- 3044 Views
- Last post by Ringropes98
Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:52 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1379 Views
- Last post by Faeron
Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:44 pm
-
- 83Replies
- 7374 Views
- Last post by jdo_sss
Sun Oct 13, 2024 5:40 pm
-
- 52Replies
- 4486 Views
- Last post by Ghost
Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:20 pm

