Thanks to everyone for being understanding! Sorry it took me so long to pop in and say something on here! The break has been nice to focus on IRL stuff (work, travel, etc.). It has also given me a chance to work on the profiles for my tiny little roster. I feel like a refresh was needed, so hopefully they'll be a little cleaner with new pics and stuff once I'm done!
December is still looking pretty busy, but I'd like to start posting a bit this month. It would likely be slow and sporadic, but I'd like to start getting back into it.
Thanks again for your patience!
Taking a Break
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 10Replies
- 3847 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:38 am
-
-
Who Wants It More: Cal Salvatore vs Teresinha Silva
Last post by Jman2113 « Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:22 pm - 84Replies
- 10031 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:56 pm
-
-
- 21Replies
- 3947 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:58 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1165 Views
- Last post by thesteedman
Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:54 pm
-
- 31Replies
- 5733 Views
- Last post by KillerV
Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:13 am
Subscribers