Shall we do something for Halloween?
- Hagen-Autem
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1553
- Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:26 am
- Location: Panama
- Has thanked: 516 times
- Been thanked: 248 times
Shall we do something for Halloween?
I haven't seen anyone talking about anything for Halloween, so... shall we do something to celebrate it?
I think it would be fun, but I can't decide between doing a social thread, a match, or a bit of both. I know there are only a few days left to plan it, but I wanted to do something to celebrate, and I'm open to suggestions and ideas!
I think it would be fun, but I can't decide between doing a social thread, a match, or a bit of both. I know there are only a few days left to plan it, but I wanted to do something to celebrate, and I'm open to suggestions and ideas!
- Blade ocs
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2291
- Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:40 pm
- Has thanked: 603 times
- Been thanked: 131 times
Re: Shall we do something for Halloween?
I was gonna do an event but I ma waiting on winner. I dodut it will happen now i don't think we will have one this year saldy.
- The460Slayer
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2026
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2021 3:06 am
- Has thanked: 45 times
- Been thanked: 211 times
- DSX93
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2073
- Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:04 am
- Has thanked: 796 times
- Been thanked: 791 times
Re: Shall we do something for Halloween?
I had the idea of "LAW of the Dead", some massive movie match event held by the Morasanu Sisters, but I'm not sure what the story and means of infection would be.
Maybe it follows a bunch of characters captured and held in order to be forced to play some gladiator games, with the losers of the matches being fed to the zombies?
Maybe it follows a bunch of characters captured and held in order to be forced to play some gladiator games, with the losers of the matches being fed to the zombies?
Last edited by DSX93 on Sun Oct 26, 2025 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Hagen-Autem
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1553
- Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:26 am
- Location: Panama
- Has thanked: 516 times
- Been thanked: 248 times
Re: Shall we do something for Halloween?
What if we tried something like what [mention]DSX93[/mention] says?
We could have a Halloween party or something with a haunted house theme, where some OC would be monsters (zombies) and the rest would have to survive. We could add an infection mechanic. But in the end, it's still a social thread.
We could have a Halloween party or something with a haunted house theme, where some OC would be monsters (zombies) and the rest would have to survive. We could add an infection mechanic. But in the end, it's still a social thread.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 40Replies
- 5122 Views
- Last post by torra shinjiro17
Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:04 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 763 Views
- Last post by Jstruggs716
Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:13 am
-
- 20Replies
- 5157 Views
- Last post by xalex
Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:29 am
-
- 68Replies
- 5534 Views
- Last post by xalex
Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:54 am
-
- 1Replies
- 652 Views
- Last post by SubtleRoar
Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:53 am

