Sophie smiled as they hugged and would watch Yoko leave listening to the girl. She chuckled at the nick. "I don't think I'm in there yet. I think I saw the ling but never bothered." She replied to Yoko then she chuckled as the girl would tell her her number "We already exchanged numbers." She reminded her smiling. "You better not have deleted my mine." She joked after her.
FInally Yoko turned to leave. "Goodbye and good luck to you too!" She called back at her, waving to her, looking after the girl for a bit from her door before finally going inside and closing it. She sighed as her room for the first time felt really empty to her without the Redhead. Sophie sat down on her bed and layed back, eyes open as she started thinking. She couldn't deny anmore she felt something for Yoko. But what should I do about it? Was the question on her mind.
Sophie Friedrich and Yoko Littner. A beach encounter
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Tsun Tsun Vs Idols Part 2 : Ryori Bleck Vs. Rise Kujikawa
Last post by Epicsnivy « Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:40 pm - 23Replies
- 3395 Views
- Last post by Epicsnivy
Sun May 02, 2021 11:39 pm
-
-
-
A queen vs a prince! Clash of the hierarchy! (Queen Monique chrysalis vs tore hensen hentai match)
Last post by torra shinjiro17 « Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:28 pm - 18Replies
- 2386 Views
- Last post by jdo_sss
Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:21 pm
-
-
- 19Replies
- 2255 Views
- Last post by thesteedman
Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:46 am
-
- 14Replies
- 2498 Views
- Last post by winner3
Wed Jul 07, 2021 6:35 am
-
- 9Replies
- 1764 Views
- Last post by RJD
Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:28 pm