Well, I somehow disappeared for many months, and I believe I may need to explain myself why that happened in the first place.
Simply put, I was burned out.
I've been doing this for many years, so I was kind of exhausted, mentally and creatively. So, I stepped away from LAW and did some other things. Life has been quite busy, and with me and my wife getting our own house, things will get even busier. But I have been planning to return, so here we are. Hopefully, I will be able to keep up my posting schedule and have fun with you guys. It's understandable if you don't feel like picking up some old threads, but I want to pick up my pace and return to my old schedule.
Well, I'm not sure how many times has it been, but I'm back, somehow.
Butt (And Why I Took Literal Months to Return)
- FreshBritishSalmon
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2579
- Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:36 pm
- Has thanked: 17 times
- Been thanked: 219 times
Re: Butt (And Why I Took Literal Months to Return)
As I have said to many others, my friend, you take all the time you need. I am sure I speak for everyone when I say I am happy you are back, and I am looking forward to potentially making some threads with you, when you are able and willing of course. Great to have you back!
- ThatPolishDude
- Icon
- Posts: 3731
- Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:06 pm
- Has thanked: 305 times
- Been thanked: 357 times
- Mysterdio
- Icon
- Posts: 3286
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:20 am
- Has thanked: 111 times
- Been thanked: 266 times
Re: Butt (And Why I Took Literal Months to Return)
Good to see you back, friend
if you don't like smother fights you won't like this roster

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.
-
Underdoggo
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1868
- Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:55 pm
- Has thanked: 585 times
- Been thanked: 125 times
Re: Butt (And Why I Took Literal Months to Return)
Great to see you back, Arjuna! And I completely understand: we are all only human, with real, often stressful lives that can sometimes sap away at our urge to write or be creative. Or sometimes you just need a break from writing the same thing over and over again, and recharge.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 20Replies
- 3062 Views
- Last post by SubtleRoar
Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:33 am
-
- 8Replies
- 2081 Views
- Last post by pikazard
Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:15 am
-
-
Sasuke vs The Tatsumi's Part 1: Sasuke vs Annette!
Last post by Jstruggs716 « Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:18 pm - 16Replies
- 2517 Views
- Last post by LowDefinition
Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:22 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 4922 Views
- Last post by Aqua
Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:53 am
-
- 3Replies
- 920 Views
- Last post by xalex
Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:39 pm