Hello!
Now I'm approved I’d like to set up the first of my promo ideas for the Belles. I intend to have them do their, “Money Talks” show in the ring and invite a tag team as their first guests. From there we can set up the match but I’d like to get the Belles character over.
PM me if you think you’d like to entertain the Cash sisters. I have some scenarios for win/loss on their profile.
Money Talks with the Billionaire Belles
- billionairebelles
- Newbie
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2025 11:41 am
- Has thanked: 26 times
- Been thanked: 10 times
Money Talks with the Billionaire Belles
Last edited by billionairebelles on Mon Aug 04, 2025 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 29Replies
- 2987 Views
- Last post by Arista
Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:28 pm
-
- 7Replies
- 2456 Views
- Last post by DSX93
Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:34 am
-
-
Liz Jennings - Blue-haired ambitious hentai wrestler
Last post by PurpleMage « Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:53 pm - 1Replies
- 1573 Views
- Last post by PurpleMage
Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:53 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1356 Views
- Last post by Pegasus
Thu Jul 06, 2023 12:25 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1625 Views
- Last post by SweetHeart
Thu Jul 06, 2023 12:26 am