http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... 87&p=41536
I would like a heel for a debut with Ivy, if anyone is interested.
She's an experienced redhead who's highly skilled and confident in the ring.
Ideally I'd like for her to debut in LAW against a strong heel of a similar or larger size (perhaps a heavyweight even?), and have a good, close match with her. I would be 100% okay with her taking a loss, and I'd be okay for turning it into a rivalry/short-term storyline.
Y'all know the deal. Lemme know if you're interested.
Looking for a heel for a debut for Ivy...
- Lunaspark
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1315
- Joined: Sat May 27, 2017 12:24 am
- Has thanked: 88 times
- Been thanked: 219 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 3Replies
- 657 Views
- Last post by Lederface
Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:54 pm
-
-
Girls just wanna have fun : A Poundful Experience Chapter 1
Last post by Shoothing Stars « Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:23 am - 11Replies
- 1369 Views
- Last post by Shoothing Stars
Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:21 pm
-
-
- 53Replies
- 4716 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:46 am
-
- 41Replies
- 3488 Views
- Last post by Dubski
Sun May 21, 2023 12:13 am
-
- 22Replies
- 2074 Views
- Last post by SRG
Tue Feb 14, 2023 1:58 pm