Question about the site rules.
Question about the site rules.
Hello, I have a question. Can I legally arrange a fight between my characters?
- Bare
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 14416
- Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 11:57 pm
- Has thanked: 80 times
- Been thanked: 671 times
Re: Question about the site rules.
You can certainly say they’ve fought eachother before if you’d like but you couldnt count those as ‘official’ matches or add them to their record since that could be abused to pad out stats. So in other words no you couldnt count those as official matches.
- Deskfan45
- I blow people. Don't make it weird.
- Posts: 1650
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:06 pm
- Has thanked: 22 times
- Been thanked: 313 times
Re: Question about the site rules.
To clarify, you can also write the match out if you want, but you can't use it for anything beyond "just for fun" which is most of what we do here anyway so who cares lol. I plan to do a number of fights between my own characters myself, especially since I've adopted a large number of characters from a user who plans to leave and wanted to preserve our more major plans for matches.
- Malkavia
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1119
- Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:57 pm
- Has thanked: 300 times
- Been thanked: 317 times
Re: Question about the site rules.
To clarify even more specifically, by "you can't use it for anything," people mean they don't satisfy qualification requirements. Those are an issue in two places, mostly:Deskfan45 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 30, 2025 6:06 pmTo clarify, you can also write the match out if you want, but you can't use it for anything beyond "just for fun" which is most of what we do here anyway so who cares lol. I plan to do a number of fights between my own characters myself, especially since I've adopted a large number of characters from a user who plans to leave and wanted to preserve our more major plans for matches.
— Events
— Titles
That's it. Self-matches are otherwise as real and relevant as you / your partners want them to be.
Last edited by Malkavia on Thu Jul 03, 2025 1:51 am, edited 4 times in total.
Guess they wanted me to show off what I do
But I couldn't care any less to show you
Cause though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
Though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
--Madilyn Mei
Roster
Discord: feel free to add _malkavia.
But I couldn't care any less to show you
Cause though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
Though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
--Madilyn Mei
Roster
Discord: feel free to add _malkavia.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Debut Match - Standard Match: Polaris Mask (D) vs Hiro Takahashi
Last post by Maledomfan « Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:38 am - 72Replies
- 6106 Views
- Last post by Weonna
Sun Sep 01, 2024 2:13 pm
-
-
-
She does the same thing as me!?: Snow Vs Asuna Ichinose
Last post by APlaying « Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:22 am - 39Replies
- 3585 Views
- Last post by APlaying
Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:44 pm
-
-
-
Chika Igarashi vs. Valley Doll III - Hardcore Matches For Dummies
Last post by BlackAkuma « Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:41 am - 43Replies
- 4540 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Sat Sep 05, 2026 5:45 pm
-
-
-
Drinks Night- bluenette wars - Rosa Di Astra vs The Cyan twins!
Last post by Hagen-Autem « Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:02 am - 21Replies
- 2533 Views
- Last post by Hagen-Autem
Tue Dec 30, 2025 7:51 pm
-