Stuff happens
- Mini_B
- Newbie
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2025 12:44 pm
- Has thanked: 10 times
- Been thanked: 65 times
Stuff happens
Hey everyone, wanted to let everyone know that unfortunately something personal just happened in my life and I will be have a break from LAW for a bit. For those who I have matches with or plans with, I’m sorry but I hope yall will understand why I need to put them on hold. I am unsure how long this will take to resolve but I hope I will be able to return soon to finish my matches in LAW 4. Thank yall, and see yall nexts time.
- Harem Girl
- Opener
- Posts: 757
- Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:26 pm
- Location: Florida
- Has thanked: 353 times
- Been thanked: 251 times
Re: Stuff happens
Sorry to hear that, I hope everything is going ok with you.
Stay safe and I'll keep you in my prayers.
Stay safe and I'll keep you in my prayers.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 22Replies
- 3256 Views
- Last post by Fairy Dragon
Mon May 13, 2019 8:55 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 3211 Views
- Last post by Winter
Sat Mar 15, 2025 12:37 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1021 Views
- Last post by xalex
Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:25 pm
-
- 40Replies
- 5815 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:34 am
-
- 28Replies
- 4379 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:39 pm
