I would like to apologize for begging annyoing. I haven't been annoying on here ( I think) and mostly the discord I think but I feel like I have been annoying.
I post my request thread too much and such and I think that has annoyed people. So i won't do that for a while. NOT saying I won't take matches or i will stop relying. I just think I have been annoying about me getting matches on L.A.W.
I have that feeling that I am which tends to be true for me. If I make something new then I make something new. I do apologize again.
I would like to apologize
- Harem Girl
- Opener
- Posts: 757
- Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:26 pm
- Location: Florida
- Has thanked: 353 times
- Been thanked: 251 times
Re: I would like to apologize
Going to be honest friend, I dont think you are being annoying. I don't know the whole details of what is going on with everyone, but I haven't pinged you as being annoying. (I know Rpers who are, and you are still at least two steps from that.)
Don't be overly pushy, but it's fine to post request that you have every couple of days.
Don't be overly pushy, but it's fine to post request that you have every couple of days.
- Blade ocs
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2288
- Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:40 pm
- Has thanked: 596 times
- Been thanked: 131 times
Re: I would like to apologize
I should probably clarify. Nobody comaplined to me. It just that the thoughts and feelings here pulling up in my head and such so it thought I was beging annoying so that why I posted this. I will probably message my request on tuseday since that would be a full week.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Madeline Christiansen vs. Serena Kay Thomas - Overwhelming Bloom
Last post by Lightman « Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:36 pm - 17Replies
- 2180 Views
- Last post by Lightman
Fri Jul 05, 2024 5:16 pm
-
-
- 18Replies
- 1815 Views
- Last post by Foxboy614
Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:09 am
-
-
Krystyna Mazowiecka vs Touya Mochizuki - Poisoning Water
Last post by Jaystar « Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:01 pm - 60Replies
- 6433 Views
- Last post by KyraAgmento
Tue Sep 24, 2024 12:30 pm
-
-
-
Amelia Kunisada (D) vs Aarna Mehta - A Transcendent Welcome
Last post by Jaystar « Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:20 pm - 15Replies
- 1654 Views
- Last post by Jaystar
Wed May 08, 2024 8:56 pm
-
-
- 6Replies
- 1164 Views
- Last post by Lightman
Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:28 pm


